An ideal opportunity to acquire a turn key investment that is completely hands off managed by the in house management team.
Rent £4200 per academic year
S/C & Management £1311.72
245 year leasehold
All our residents get access to the on-site gym, whether you’re an early riser or enjoy getting a session in later in the evening.
Just want to get out of your room for a bit, but need to save your money for a night out? Then just sit back and relax in our cinema room.
Our ground floor space is dedicated to bringing students together. With pool, ping-pong and football tables you can meet up between lectures and just relax. Or maybe grab a sofa and do some extra study without traveling down to the library.
Queensland Place is an ideal location for students, only a short 15-minute walk to the University of Liverpool campus and LJMU buildings. Round the corner is Jack’s supermarket, no need for long walks for your essentials! A fantastic student hot spot on the edge of the city center. A
short walk and an even quicker taxi to concert square.
University of Liverpool: 0.4 miles
• Liverpool John Moores University: 0.9 miles
• Liverpool ONE Shopping Center: 1.1 miles
• Concert Square: 1.1 miles
• Lime Street Train Station: 1.2 miles
* Plus 5% Buyers Premium + VAT
* The Guide Price given is an indication as to where the Reserve is currently set. The Reserve is the minimum price that the auctioneer is authorised by the vendor to sell the property for. It is subject to change throughout the marketing period. Where the Guide Price is a single figure, the current Reserve will not be more than 10% above that single figure, and where a price range is given i.e. (£50,000 - £55,000), the Reserve will not exceed the upper level of the range. It is not necessarily what the auctioneer expects it will sell for.
We would like to point out that all measurements, floor plans and photographs are for guidance purposes only (photographs may be taken with a wide angled/zoom lens), and dimensions, shapes and precise locations may differ to those set out in these sales particulars which are approximate and intended for guidance purposes only.
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms' employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.
By subscribing here you agree to receive relevant emails, news and updates from Town & Country Property Auctions. You can unsubscribe at any time.
No fuss, fast & free*
Town and Country offer a free selling service to a growing number of people choosing to sell their property quickly and easily through auction.
*Contact individual regions for cost